Are you interested in learning more about the EB-5 Immigrant Investor program?
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be hosting the EB-5 Quarterly Stakeholder Engagement and you are invited to participate either through teleconference or in person at the California Service Center in Laguna Niguel, California. The meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 1 from 1:00 PM– 3:00 PM Eastern Time (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific Time).
If you would like to participate, you can register by going to the Registration information page for directions on how to register.
- More information can be found on the Upcoming National Engagements tab on the USCIS Web site.
- For this event, live web streaming will NOT be available. You can only participate in this event via teleconference and in person.
If you need assistance with EB-5
- E-mail anytime
- fill out the online FREE & Confidential Consultation Form
- Leave me a message on my Facebook
- Contact/Text me at (949) 228-3922
- or Google chat me during office hours
FREE immigration consultation and advice within 24 hours guaranteed
JCS Immigration office is located at
2975 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 352 in Los Angeles, California 90010
Office hours are Monday to Saturday from 9:00AM to 9:00PM