USCIS advises that rescheduling request for ASC appointments must be sent to the following address and not to the local ASC (as previously instructed):
BPU Alexandria ASC Suite 100 8850 Richmond Highway Alexandria, VA 22309-1586 USCIS instructions indicate that a copy of the original notice should be retained, and the original appointment notice and rescheduling request should be mailed to the above address. These requests are interfiled with the case and are visible to the officer adjudicating the case. Need additional information and advice?
- E-mail JCS Immigration Law Office anytime
- Fill out FREE & confidential consultation form
- Call/Text Attorney Jack C. Sung directly – (949) 228-3922
- Google chat during office hours
- Leave a message on Facebook
FREE immigration consultation and advice within 24 hours guaranteed. JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office is located at 2975 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 352 Los Angeles, California 90010 Office hours are Monday to Saturday from 9:00AM to 9:00PM (Appointment Preferred)