American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) members are reporting that the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) has indicated that non-cap H-1B and other Form I-129 receipting is taking 30 days or more. AILA Liaison is raising the reported delay in receipting with service centers and Service Center Operations at USCIS HQ. Watch InfoNet for more details.
If it has been more than 30 days since filing and you have not received a receipt notice and the checks for filing fees have not been cashed, please contact JCS Immigration and Visa Law Office for assistance.
Need additional information and advice?
- E-mail JCS Immigration Law Office anytime
- Fill out FREE & confidential consultation form
- Call/Text Attorney Jack C. Sung directly – (949) 228-3922
- Google chat during office hours
- Leave a message on Facebook
FREE immigration consultation and advice within 24 hours guaranteed.
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office is located at
2975 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 352
Los Angeles, California 90010