Q: What are the procedures to request U Nonimmigrant Status?

A: Foreign national victims of crimes must file a Form I-918, Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status. This form requests information regarding the applicant’s eligibility for such status, as well as admissibility to the United States is a factor. The Vermont Service Center is designated as the centralized location for all U nonimmigrant petitions.

To learn more about U Visas for victims of crimes and how our experienced Los Angeles immigration attorneys can help you, please visit our website.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: