We have just been informed by USCIS of the approaching deadlines to submit previously accepted versions of forms that now have newer versions. Our U.S. immigration attorneys in Los Angeles advise that Homeland Security frequently changes the format of their forms as well as implement new changes in the updated versions. It is very important to submit the latest version of the form when applying for an immigration benefit as otherwise USCIS can reject the application and this can cause serious delays.
The forms can be downloaded from USCIS.gov and the deadlines are as follows:
- Form I-865, Sponsor’s Notice of Change of Address – September 24, 2015
- Form I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver – September 24, 2015
- Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission to the United States after Deportation or Removal – September 24, 2015
- Form I-612, Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement – September 24, 2015
- I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act – October 7, 2015
- I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member – October 7, 2015
- I-864EZ, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act – October 7, 2015
- I-864W. Intending Immigrant’s Affidavit of Support Exemption – October 7, 2015
Contact our Los Angeles immigration lawyer now for a FREE immigration consultation!