Pay the U.S. Naturalization Application Fee with Your Credit Card!

Our Los Angeles immigration attorneys are excited to announce that USCIS just recently provided guidance on paying the Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, using a credit card. USCIS is now offering this service for U.S. citizenship applications only.

The filing fee for Form N-400 is $680 and there is no additional fee to pay with a credit card.

How do I pay the N-400 fee with my credit card?

  1. Complete Form G-1450
  2. Place it on top of the N-400 application
  3. Mail your application package to the correct address listed on the Form N-400 webpage

What credit cards will USCIS accept?

For the N-400 payment, USCIS will accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. USCIS is stating that they will also accept gift cards with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover logos.

USCIS will only allow for the fee payment to be made using a single card. If the card is declined after the first attempt, USCIS will reject the application and send it back to the applicant. USCIS will not attempt to process the credit card payment again.

If you or a loved one has additional questions, please contact our experienced U.S. immigration lawyer now for a FREE immigration consultation.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: