Make Sure Your Address is Up to Date with USCIS

Are you a Non-U.S. citizen or have a case currently pending with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)? Remember that by law, most Non-U.S. citizens are required to report their change of address with USCIS within 10 days of moving within the U.S. and its territories. There are some exceptions to this law, but most foreign individuals living in the United States are required to follow this law.

To update your address with USCIS, you must file a Form AR-11, Change of Address or use the online Change of Address tool on the USCIS website. Both of these options are free to use, but the paper form must be mailed directly to USCIS.

If you or a loved one have immigration questions, we have answers! We offer a FREE and confidential immigration consultation with our expert immigration lawyers in Los Angeles. Contact us now for your consultation!

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: